Sweethearts

Sweethearts
photo by Smilin' Down Photography

Saturday, April 17, 2010

What a Wonderful Week

Last Saturday Keith had to work so Sadie and I hit up the mall. Sadie scored some new clothes and a big white hat to protect her from the sun.
This is what she looked like at the end of the shopping trip!



One night this week, Sadie had Spagetti for dinner. We are really trying to get Sadie to use a fork and an actual bowl or plate. So far this is how well it is going…






Today Sadie and I got together with some of my friends from high school. We all have little ones and it was so fun to see them together. Sadie had a good time running around and keeping me on my toes. It was so good to see everyone. It’s amazing that 13 years ago we were hanging out on Friday and Saturday nights getting ready to graduate! I hope that we can get together again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment