Sweethearts

Sweethearts
photo by Smilin' Down Photography

Friday, April 9, 2010

Sadie’s Swimming Lessons

For the last two weeks Sadie and I have been going to swimming lessons. The lessons are with the city of Chandler and are really basic. The parents learn different holds and how to encourage their child to blow bubbles and kick.

The lessons have been at 5:30PM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. This has been difficult to manage due to the fact that most days I do not get home until 5:00 and we had to leave at 5:07 to get to the pool on time! So needless to say the afternoon consisted of Keith rushing to Gloria’s to pick Sadie up and then rushing home. Cooking Sadie dinner and then dressing her in her swim diaper, swimsuit, and cover up. Then I would rush in - change into my swimsuit and walk out the door at 5:07. Needless to say it has been crazy!

Despite the rush, it was so fun to go swimming with Sadie. To see her learn and have fun was the highlight of my week.

Oh and she is so darn cute in her swimsuit and cover-up. She even wore sunglasses today, but I didn’t get a picture of her then! I tried to take some pictures of her in her swimsuit, but this is the best I could get.
Tired Baby Girl- After swimming lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment