Sweethearts

Sweethearts
photo by Smilin' Down Photography

Monday, October 21, 2013

For the ones I love...

I'm raising money for a very important cause: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is an important organization to me because both of my grandparents suffered from blood cancers and as someone with Psoriasis I have an increased risk of developing Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.

My family will be participating in The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk. The goal of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is to find better treatments and cures for blood cancers so patients can live better, longer lives.

If you would like to help me support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society you can make a tax-deductible contribution! Please use the link in this post to donate online quickly & securely. You will receive an email confirmation of your donation as soon as it is made. I thank you in advance for your support which will make a difference in the lives of thousands of patients battling blood cancers.
I really appreciate your generosity!!

http://pages.lightthenight.org/az/Phoenix13/JJonesgn5

P.S. Please feel free to share this post to encourage your friends to donate as well!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment