- consistently spells her first and last name correctly.
- can identify her first name in print.
- can identify all the letters of the alphabet (even in a random order)
- counts everything and can count to 29 (when she gets to 29, she says 29....20! She doesn't believe me that the next number is 30)
- knows her birthday.
- is obsessed with birthdays and always wants to know whose birthday is next.
- will take her clothes to the laundry room.
- will clean up her toys, but needs a lot of encouragement.
- is always up by 6:30AM.
- goes to bed between 7:00 - 8:00PM.
- likes to look at books and understands that the letters on the pages make up words. (When I ask Sadie to read to me she says, "But I don't know the words!"
- likes to help with laundry. (Sadie helps sort laundry, load the washing machine, and pushes the buttons on the washing machine.)
- loves the Chipmunks and sings Vacation (all the time)
- is a mover and a shaker.
- can put her shoes on the correct feet.
- likes to pick out her own clothes in the morning.
- will not jump in the pool at swimming lessons or at her Grandparents' house.
- loves to snuggle.
- enjoys eating popcorn and watching movies. (At home or at a theater)
Sadie will soon be a big sister and I think she will be fabulous! Her brother is one lucky baby to have her as a sister!
Picture from July 2012 - Lola the dog and Sadie