Sweethearts

Sweethearts
photo by Smilin' Down Photography

Tuesday, June 15, 2010



Sadie has been without her paci since May 11. It was actually much easier than we expected it would be. The first night she fussed a little, but fell asleep and slept all night like usual. The next night was a little tougher, but again she fell asleep in no time and slept all night. Other than that she has done fine at night without it.
She is a smarty however, she remembers that her grandma and grandpa used to keep a spare paci on a little end table at their house. At first she looked for it a lot when she would go over there. But over the past few weeks she has been looking less and less.

I just can’t believe how quickly she is growing up. She is officially a toddler now… no bottles, no paci…what’s next…no diapers! Maybe over Christmas break we will tackle that next milestone. No rush, we will just watch for Sadie to show us she is ready.

-
Last photo with paci!

June began in an exciting way. Sadie’s Nana and cousin Avery came to visit us. We had a lot of fun hanging out and enjoying each other’s company. We all went to ASU for a college tour, which was actually a lot of fun. I was surprised at how beautiful ASU’s campus was. Avery also got to go fishing and attended a Diamondbacks game with my dad. The Diamondbacks were playing the Braves and the D-backs actually won! It was a nice visit Keith and I were both off, so we really spent a lot of time together.

 


I am so excited for the upcoming weeks as this is my last week working full time for the summer. I will work two days next week and then I will be off until the last week in July. I just cannot wait to spend the next few weeks being a stay at home Mommy with Sadie.

No comments:

Post a Comment