Sweethearts

Sweethearts
photo by Smilin' Down Photography

Friday, August 14, 2009

See How She Grows

I've been going through pictures trying to narrow Sadie's first 6 months down to 200 pictures since the album I bought holds 200 pictures. In going through all of her pictures it is amazing to see how tiny she was and how much she has grown. Here is a sample:

A few hours old. In the NICU- She weighed 9 lbs 2.2 oz and was the biggest baby in the NICU.

2 days old- in the hospital room with me.


Sadie's first Sunday Dinner at my parents house on 2-1-09

Hanging out by her first piece of mail. A Valentines Day card from her Great Grandparents.
2-4-09


Easter 4-12-09


Sleeping 4-18-09
Sitting in Bumbo chair. 5-3-09
Sitting Pretty 5-31-09

Father's Day - Going Swimming
6-21-09

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see all of Sadie's pictures together as she's grown! I don't think I could narrow them down to just 200. You're much more motivated to fill out the photobooks...I don't think I've printed very many recently, even though I have had a Kodak photo printer sitting on my desk for a long time! Thank goodness for digital cameras :)

    ReplyDelete